Fault in our Stars http://mgjmp.com/inv/uglm5ib8j7axlkpa
When Love Arrives by Sarah Kay and Phil Kaye
I knew exactly what love looked like – in seventh grade
Even though I hadn’t met love yet, if love had wandered into my homeroom, I would’ve recognized him at first glance. Love wore a hemp necklace.
I would’ve recognized her at first…
Akira Sakamoto Architect & Associates
Hers: Suck and Sweet of June 19
- 4.7 magnitude earthquake (nagshake na anlakas!)
- I miss yoooouuuu! Gie ar ar!
- Nanlibre si Yora ng nougat bar ice cream sa hanayo after class! Ang sarap!!
- Dahil sa earthquake nagpanic mga kaklase ko at nakakatawa sila :))
- Dahil sa earthquake early dismissal din.
- Awesome design and pp prof. Iisang tao lang yun. Galing niya eh! Sir Ferrer, salute!
- Ideal design process by an awesome professor
- Design plate is super challenging and very difficult HAHA (di mo alam kung sarcastic o natutuwa)
- Nagluluto si mommy ng relleno para bukas. Masarap yun!
12 Power Thoughts
by Joyce Meyer
I believe one of the most important things I can teach you is that your thoughts are powerful and they will actually determine your future. Have you heard the saying, “It’s all in your mind”? Well, that’s exactly where our successes and victories begin. You can think yourself into a mess or you can think yourself into a place of victory. Say these “Power Thoughts” to yourself everyday.
1. I can do whatever I need to do in life through Christ.
2. God loves me unconditionally.
3. I will not live in fear.
4. I am difficult to offend.
5. I love people and enjoy helping them.
6. I trust God completely, there’s no need to worry.
7. I am content and emotionally stable.
8. God meets all of my needs abundantly.
9. I pursue peace with God, myself, and others.
10. I live in the present and enjoy each moment.
11. I am a disciplined and self controlled person.
12. I put God first in my life.
10 Great Quotes from Billy Graham
“Churchgoers are like coals in a fire. When they cling together, they keep the flame aglow; when they separate, they die out.”
“We are the Bibles the world is reading; We are the creeds the world is needing; We are the sermons the world is heeding.”
“God has given us two hands—one to receive with and the other to give with. We are not cisterns made for hoarding; we are channels made for sharing.”
“Being a Christian is more than just an instantaneous conversion; it is like a daily process whereby you grow to be more and more like Christ.”
“The will of God will not take us where the grace of God cannot sustain us.”
“God never takes away something from your life without replacing it with something better.”
“Tears shed for self are tears of weakness, but tears shed for others are a sign of strength.”
“Remember: He WANTS your fellowship, and He has done everything possible to make it a reality. He has forgiven your sins, at the cost of His own dear Son. He has given you His Word, and the priceless privilege of prayer and worship.”
“Many invest wisely in business matters, but fail to invest time and interest in their most valued possessions: their spouses and children.”
“When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost.”
There is a blessing in the midst of every storm that comes into the believers life! I am not sure what type of storm is raging in your private life today, but I am sure that if you are a believer, there is a blessing in the midst of your storm! Storms come to cause fear, shake your foundation, destroy your faith, and get you off track! This is Satan’s purpose for your storms! God has a different purpose! He wants to calm your fears, increase your faith, and strengthen your foundation, and get you on the right track!
“…In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world” (John 16:33, NIV).
Every day, things come against us in life to try to steal our joy and rob us of our victory. In fact, throughout your whole life, the enemy has had one mission—to kill, steal and destroy your hope, vision and happiness. But I love what it says in today’s verse, “take heart.” In one translation it says, “Be of good cheer.” Now that may seem strange to say right after “in this world you will have trouble,” but when we truly understand that we are overcomers in Christ Jesus, we can be joyful no matter what the circumstances look like. We don’t have to allow our emotions to get rattled. We don’t have to let our nerves go haywire. We can find rest knowing that Jesus has overcome the world and deprived it of the power to harm us.
We have to remember; the things that happen in this life are temporary. We are in this world but not of it. We need to keep our focus on eternal things, things above. Sure, we will have trouble in this life, but we can stay encouraged because in eternity, we are overcomers through Christ Jesus!